Wednesday, June 1, 2011

14 Months old today

Today Brutus is 14 months old!  Couldn't plan a great day for him since the temp is around 90 degrees.  He's much happier just staying indoors.  I must say, although he's still a handful when it comes to other dogs and strangers, indoors he has been much more relaxed and spending all of his time with free roam of the downstairs.  I'm considering a test run or removing the gate seperating my two rooms downstairs.  He still has some issues with taking thinks that don't belong to him, especially my slippers and sneakers. He definatly knows hes not suppose to take them and runs in to proudly show... or prove.... to me that he can.  He enjoys pushing my buttons when I'm not giving him my complete attetion.  Also still having a problem keeping him off the counters.  He's absolutely drives nme crazy with the counter surfing!  He especially likes to shread the paper towels.  Not bothering Noah as much, but still likes to aggravate him, and bite his back legs.

Still have two more agility classes to go.  Hopefully she will schedule some sort of practice sessions, or and intermediate classes.  I'm really going to miss this class.  Brutus will begin his intermediate NoseWork class on June 11th.  Also has his first K9 swim at the wagging tail dog daycare  right after class. http://www.waggingtail.net/swimming.htm   It's been a full year since he swam in deep water so I'm curious how he will act.  The last time he was swimming, as you can see in the picture, he was still small enough to carry in the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment