Saturday, April 16, 2011

5th Nose Work Class today.

Well today will be our 5th Nose work Class.  Beginners class is winding down with only one more class after today.  Today's class will be held at Paws-itively Obedience Dog Training School.  It's located between McEwensville and Turbotville, so quite a hike for us today.  I've never been there before, so it should be an intresting drive.  Anyone who knows me, knows how much I like driving in unfamiliar places!  Here's the link, check it out:  http://www.pawsitivelyobedient.net/album1_002.htm  It should be a fun, tiring day for Brutus.  Have some new meat scents in his container today..... kielbasa, and garlic meatballs, along with the canned chicken he loves.  He will be wearing his belly band out in public for the first time today.... but only for his nosework runs.  I dont want him lifting his leg all over someones indoor facility, nor do I feel like cleaning up after him all day either!  He'll be gifting some new tuna bones to the other doggies in the class today... hope they like him as much as Brutus does.  Bailey and Darby, my brothers dogs, seemed to love the sampler bag of treats I sent out to Ohio to them.  I'll post the video later!

No comments:

Post a Comment