Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Feeling better

Brutus is feeling much better today. No more sneezing! He was his normal wound up self! I guess those $197 antibiotics I got him work well. Didn't get much training in the last 3 days because he couldn't be bothered. Tomorrow will be a fresh start and I'm sure he will be attending his Trick class. We're suppose to take some favorite toys and chews, and old sock, and a piece of rope to tie on the sock. Not quite sure what we are doing, but maybe using the sock and rope to open doors??? Hmmmm.... Guess we'll find out tomorrow. I'll have to get a good training session in tomorrow before class. Brutus has also given up on rollover. He knew this trick since he was a couple months old, and has completely refused to do it the last 3 days. Think I need to talk this over with his trainer, Silke.

No comments:

Post a Comment